project content: complete drilling fluid circulation treatment system
project address: Russian Arctic region
drilling rig model: 7000 m track drilling rig
customer Unit: Russian National Petroleum Corporation
1. It is used in the Arctic region and is required to be cold-proof and resistant to minus 45 degrees.
2. In order to reduce the moving operation of drilling rigs under bad weather conditions, the system is required to be able to transport, install and disassemble quickly.
1. Adopt the fast-loading design, install all the equipment on the surface of the mud tank (Vibrating Screen Group, mud cleaner, degassing device) to a whole skid seat, and disassemble and transport the whole when moving, it is convenient to move quickly without disassembling the tank surface equipment separately;
2. The thermal insulation shed adopts the retractable design, and there is no need to disassemble the thermal insulation shed when transporting tanks
3. All equipment is made of low-temperature resistant steel materials and adopts low-temperature resistant lubricating grease.
4. Steam heating system and heater are adopted, and U-shaped heat pipeline is arranged inside the tank
customer Delivery Evaluation
in order to ensure the smooth progress of the project, we have deployed a professional technical service team to provide system guidance and installation services in Russia's Arctic region.
Excellent Product Design, reliable product performance and exquisite technical service have won high praise from customers and further deepened the cooperation between the two sides.